12.10.2009

the shoe that keeps you up at night... blogging

feast your eyes on Alber Elbaz's newest

This shoe is the ideal manifestation of classic done up with a touch of subtle edge. I love when things are fresh but without being in-your-face trendy. I can see it being a season-less shoe, but still not your typical go-to shoe. And besides, who can say anything subpar of anything from the baby faced Elbaz. The rest of the shoes were beautiful but this one had that extra something special. All the embellishments were like bam bam bam. And I go especially gaga for anything sparkly, jewel encrusted or sequined.


So it's no mystery the collection is full of show stoppers but to me, the shoes really make the clothes that much better. The perfect shoe makes for the perfect h-to-t look. I love seeing a designer not skimp and make heirloom worthy pieces in a recession. Fashion will always be a world of its own. I'll be dreaming of this shoe tonight. Thank You Alber.

p.s. Here's some bedtime music I'll jam to before hitting the hay. Take a listen.

1 comment:

Christina Song said...

lina! i'm so happy you started blogging. those shoes are sooooo cute omg!! update s'more girl. i already love your posts <3 sarang