12.20.2009

>>



Sometimes you want something so much and you think there is no other place or way you can have it. For instance, I always saw myself in New York for school or work or who knows what after college in LA. But now, for the first (real) time, I'm beginning to think that maybe New York isn't it. I don't know what is it anymore. I guess I was concentrating so hard on it that I failed to see all the other amazing places out there as well. Someone told me today that I am really single minded, and if I see one path, I will just continue on down that one road. I didn't think I was but maybe I am. I see a fork in the road now. It's just weird how a big dream can subject you to ignorance in some way.

Sometimes a dream will start to fade, only to open up onto a whole new, better dream.
Just as one door closes, another one opens.
Just as you loose something, you gain something at the same time.
Just as you gain something, you loose something at the same time.

1 comment:

Christina Song said...

i've always seen you as such an open minded, adventurous girl <3 setting our eyes on that one place or thing that's suppose to unravel our lives & put all in order might have been "narrow minded" but even so.. i think it's super cool to nitpick on all those ideas and explore it instead of keeping our thoughts so safe bc who knows, it might backfire later on. and as we always say, whatever is meant to happen will :) dude i really want a zona rosa therapeutic sesh with you NOW